Monday, September 22, 2014

[RAW] Negattari Kanattari - Chapter 1


This is a new series that premiered in the most recent issue of Petit magazine. The premise of the story is that the male lead is famous in his company as the "bodhisattva of love" because whenever someone consults him about their love problems, the relationship words out soon after. However the female lead isn't interested in the so-called  bodhisattva of love for his ability to help her find love: she wants him himself!

Read Online: Link Here!
Download: Link Here!

PS: Big news in my personal life: I finally got my Japanese driver's license today! After 3 failed attempts (1 because of a mistake in one of the documents I needed to submit and 2 because I failed the test) I finally got my license on my 4th trip to the licensing center. Thank goodness I don't need to go back there for 3 years now! I'll be 29 the next time I have to go 0.0

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on getting Japanese driver's license!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.