Friday, September 19, 2014

[RAW] SP Baby - Chapter 2

I had the day off of work today due to the schools all frantically practicing for tomorrow's "sports day" festival. It's going to be a huge deal! I'll see if I can post some pictures here later. I'll need to take some pictures (or edit them afterwards) in which the students faces' and the name of the school (printed on their gym uniforms) aren't very clear. 

I picked up the most recent issue of Hana to Yume today, and will try to scan it tonight. If I don't get it uploaded today, I probably won't have time again until Sunday. The festival starts just before 9am tomorrow but I'm going in at around 7:30 and the rest of the teachers will be there by 6am! I suspect I won't be home until quite late, either. 

In the meantime, enjoy chapter 2 of SP Baby, which I've been meaning to find time to post since last week.

Read Online: Link Here!
Download: Link Here!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the chapter Icarus. I appreciate you taking the time to scan and share it with us.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.