Saturday, September 20, 2014

[RAW] Totsuzen Desu ga Ashita Kekkon Shimasu - Chapter 6

I'm really not sure what happened, but somehow the last page(s) of this chapter disappeared!!! I debound the chapters of this magazine that I was planning to scan and then threw the rest a way. But when I went to actually scan what I had, I found that this chapter was missing a page or two at the end. Sorry, guys! I figure it's better to post what I do have than nothing at all, so I'm posting the majority of the chapter as-is. I'm sure that Raffmanga will have this chapter on her site soon, so please check there for the missing pages. Sorry again!

Read Online: Link Here!
Download: Link Here!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah Raffmanga already has it. Someone has even been kind enough to translate them thus far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love the series, it's really a pain to wait for a new chapter every month D:

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.