Friday, October 31, 2014

Lala - October, 2014

I'm busy/lazy (and also sick, again) and the thought of making separate posts for each of these series seems abysmally mendokusai, so I'm just going to post it all together. This month's issue of Lala magazine was brought to you my friend Geksri, who kindly mailed me her copy of the magazine when she was done with it because I was too poor to buy my own <3 Thank you Geksri~

Shuriken to Pleats - Chapter 4
Read Online: Link Here!
Download: Link Here!

Kimi no Koto nado Zettai ni - Chapter 3
Read Online: Link Here!
Download: Link Here!

Yuusei no Fool - Chapter 1
Read Online: Link Here!
Download: Link Here!

Santa Rose ni Onegai
Read Online: Link Here!
Download: Link Here!

4 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better and thank you (and your friend) for sharing and posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. get well soon and thanks for the raws

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish you a quick recovery! Thank you very much for the raws, take care!♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks a lot for all icarusbride!!! even though you´re sick I really apreciate all your job!!!

    Get well soon, Kisses :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.