Thursday, October 2, 2014

[RAW] Himitsu no Toshi no Sa Love

Happy October, all! How are you doing? I'm happy because it's finally starting to feel like fall, my favorite season. But I'm aggravated with my company because I just got my paycheck from my August salary and it's abysmal (the company pays us only 50% salary during summer vacation). I am having a lot of stress lately because I love the town where I live, the schools where I teach and pretty much everything about my job/life right now EXCEPT how horrible my salary is. I could easily get a better job at the end of my current contract, but I really don't want to leave the city where I live now and the schools where I teach now! I'm completely unsure what I'll do. In the meantime, I'll escape my troubles by enjoying manga!

Read Online: Link Here!
Download: Link Here!

1 comment:

  1. im sorry to hear about your current situation. hope they will give you some rise. or maybe you could try to find another school within the same city with better pay. anyways, thanks for sharing the manga.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.