Sunday, October 12, 2014

[RAW] Kurotsutayashiki no Himegoto - Chapter 10

Sorry it's a few days late! Over the next few days I'll be releasing the October Petit chapters :D

Today there is a big storm sweeping across my part of Japan. If I'm lucky school will be cancelled tomorrow, but I doubt it. In any case, there's very little chance of damage where I live, but other areas of Japan may potentially receive a lot of damage. 


In other news, my cold got worse and I feel really crappy. I was supposed to go to Badminton practice today but I had to cancel because I wasn't feeling good. I feel even worse now though because I really wanted to go and I feel so depressed I didn't/couldn't. 

Read Online: Link Here!
Download: Link Here!

1 comment:

  1. Just a little message to wish you a quick recovery♥

    Thank you for all the raws! :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.