Saturday, October 11, 2014

[RAW] Shinigami no Last Order - 2nd Oneshot

I was surprised to see a second one-shot of this "series" in the recent issue of Hana to Yume. I haven't actually read it, but I liked the art and I remember sharing the first oneshot a few months ago, so I scanned this one too. 

I apologize for the lack of posts this week, and I doubly apologize for not responding to people's emails and comments to me; I've been crazy busy at work lately! I guess that's not really anything new! In other news this week, I caught a cold, went to a party, and practice for the teachers' volleyball tournament started on Friday. My school is the 3 year reigning champion (we beat out all the other schools in the city, including middle schools and high schools) so I have to practice really hard so I don't bring the team down!

Read Online: Link Here!
Download: Link Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.