Saturday, October 25, 2014

[RAW] SP X Baby - Chapter 3

There seems to have been some confusion lately, particularly among the Spanish scanlation groups, so please let me reiterate: the scans I share here are for personal reading ONLY. If you want to use my scans for scanlation, you need to ask me for permission. Just because (as far as you know) no one else is scanlating the series in your language does not mean you can just start doing it with my scans without asking me. I try my best to keep the "permissions"list up-to-date, but I am very busy lately and there are times when I just don't get around to updating it even though I've given people permission directly through email. 

Read Online: Link Here!
Download: Link Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.