Friday, October 17, 2014

[RAW] Totsuzen Desu ga Ashita Kekkon Shimasu - Chapter 7

Hello, all! How are you? I'm doing okay. I caught a nasty cold last week and have been suffering through all this week, but I finally got some medicine and am feeling better. And luckily the weekend is finally here!

This weekend I'm going to two different halloween parties (a small one for my friend's eikaiwa and another huge one for all the kids in my town) this weekend. Also, today I'm getting a care package from my dad in America. All in all, it's been a great week. Enjoy the chapter!

Read Online: Link Here!
Download: Link Here!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the RAWS!!
    I get so excited whenever this manga is updated! I hope that everything goes well with Nanami.
    I hope you feel better, and do enjoy your halloween parties!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.