Sunday, October 12, 2014

[Translation] Sugar Apple Fairy Tale - Volume 2, Chapter 5

I am several WEEKS late in re-posting this, but I think (hope) most fans have already read this chapter on Aqua Scans' site. Of all the projects I've been neglecting since I moved to Japan and started teaching, this is the one I feel most guilty over. I LOVE Sugar Apple Fairytale and I really enjoy(ed) translating it. Luckily Raincraft and the others at Aqua Scans have kept this series going in my absence! I'm hoping that at some point I'll be able to return to working on this series and we can release it even faster with two active translators. I think I'll have a lot more free time in my second year of teaching, since I'll have most of my teaching materials already made.

Although I've been neglecting translations of this series, I have still been reading it (very slowly in my limited free time) and am now into the 11th volume. Only a few more to go!


Read Online: Link Here!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for translation ,I know that it is hard to translate and do your duty, what you have doing is so kind of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for sharing Icarus <3

    Life gets hard to balance sometimes so there's limited free time but I'm sure like you said ... maybe in your next year in teaching you may have some time.

    You've been beyond awesome so far sharing, and scanning, keeping everyone up to date with things :)

    You're very appreciated ^.^*

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.