Tuesday, December 23, 2014

[RAW] Sugar Apple Fairy Tale - Volume 11 - Ginzatoushi to Kin no Mayu

Hello and Happy Holidays, everyone! I am in America now for Christmas/New Years break visiting my family and will be here for about 2 more weeks. I am pretty sure I've already gained about 5lbs from all the amazing American food I've been eating. 

Several people commented and/or sent me emails letting me know that download links on this site are not working. Unfortunately, there's nothing I can do about it. My old mediafire account has been suspended and doesn't show any sign of being un-suspended any time soon. Most of the files I had uploaded in that mediafire account I already deleted from my harddrive, so even if I wanted to I couldn't re-upload the files and replace the broken links. However I did create a new mediafire account, so new uploads from today onward should be fine, unless my new account gets suspended too X.X;;

Read Online: Link Here!
Download: Link Here!

2 comments:

  1. You can downloaded from the online reader. Right down the image it says "download".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. But. What's wrong with http://imgur.com/a/r59nF#106 & http://imgur.com/a/r59nF#107 ? Maybe another scans...

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.