Friday, December 19, 2014

[RAW] Yuuwaku Wafuku Danshi

It's been over a month since I made a single post!! I'm so, so sorry to everyone who continues to visit my site hoping for updates. 

Up until now I was very busy with work during the week but had the weekends free to do scanlation-related stuff. However recently due to a certain live development, I have been busy on the weekends too.

A few people who I talk to outside of this site may already know, but about a month ago, I got a boyfriend! <3 Yes, my boyfriend is a Japanese man. He works as a computer programmer and yes, he also likes manga, video games, etc. Basically, he's pretty much perfect for me. We live about an hour apart and we both have weekends off, so we've been spending the weekends together at one of our houses.

As you can imagine, I am just far too busy being deliriously happy IRL to have much time for manga-related activities. I haven't even read any of my favorite manga in months. I will do my best to continue finding time to scan and post RAWs here, but realistically it might not happen. Thanks for all your patience with me up to now and in the future as well! 

Read Online: Link Here!
Download: Link Here!

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wish u the best and have a great holiday
      :D

      Delete
  2. hello ^_^)/
    first of all i have to congratulate you for your romantic development in real life XD >///<
    i am happy for you :D

    but i have one question for you..
    are you going to retire from providing RAWs ? DX
    or should i interpret your "realistically it might not happen" as a hiatus for a couple of month ? (i hope it's the latter choice -_-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! I hope it will work fine with your boyfriend! But I'm happy to hear that you're not closing this blog. I will wait patiently for your news posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on not being single anymore. Enjoy your time with him, we are after all not so important than real life.

    Just if you intent on posting later, you may want to check your mediafire account. Maybe it's just me but all your links say your account was suspended.

    I'm alright as I can still get the mangas thanks to your read online option. Wish you the best and have a great holiday season!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on such wonderful development! Wish you two great Japanese Christmas, which as I understand is a romantic holiday in Japan!

    ReplyDelete
  6. congratulations !!! ^^
    btw, the download link is broken T.T

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.