Sunday, February 1, 2015

[Announcement] Sugar Apple Fairytale Volume 17 - Preview

As you may imagine, I've been incredibly busy with work, housework, and being blissfully happy with my boyfriend (we celebrated our two-month anniversary last week). However I will NEVER be too busy to pick up the for-real LAST volume of Sugar Apple Fairytale on its release day! I uploaded some (LQ cellphone) pics of the images from this volume. Somehow when I uploaded them they got all out of order, but I'm too busy to care enough to figure out why and fix it, so please bear with me.

There was an announcement at the end of this volume that this summer Mikawa Miri and Aki will release the first volume of a new series they are collaborating on! I'm looking forward to it.

I've also gotten a few emails from people "kindly letting me know" that all the download links on my blog are dead. Thank you for letting me know, but I am already aware. As I mentioned a few posts ago, my mediafire account was banned for copyright infringement and I don't have the time or desire to re-upload all 400+ files. Sorry, but it's just not possible right now. If there is an online reading link for the post you're concerned about, it should still be working and you can download the files from there (there's a link at the top of the page that lets you download all the files in that album with one click). 

Read Online: Link Here!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you sooooo much for this (ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh, Aki's fabulous illustrations....
    Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.