Monday, March 23, 2015

[RAW] Fushigi Yuugi - Byakko Ibun

This chapter has already been scanlated into English by Transcendence. I wanted to read it in Japanese, so I picked up a copy of the magazine. I'm a little sad that the story of Byakko got reduced (at least for the time being) to a mere oneshot! I loved Fushigi Yuugi, but didn't really like the Genbu story. I hope Watase-sensei makes the time to develop this storyline properly in the future.

Read Online: Link Here!
Download: Link Here!

6 comments:

  1. Ohhhh, thank you so much for sharing this! I did not even know that Byakko story was made into a oneshot. I would also love to see this oneshot becoming proper 5-10 volume series:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for sharing!! But isn't it a kind of prequel instead of a oneshot? It seems so on the last page... anyway, this oneshot was so dark... poor girl :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. wooow! Thank you very much for sharing this! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! Where can I read or download all the volumes of Fushigi Yuugi's manga? I just found it until chapter 45 :( Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.