Thursday, March 26, 2015

[RAW] Yokujou Megane Danshi

This may be hard to believe, but last August I bought about 30 volumes of smut manga. I debound them all and then school started and they have been sitting in my closet ever since because I've been too busy to scan them. I certainly won't get through all of them, but I'm going to try and scan as many of these volumes as I can for you guys during my spring vacation.

This volume is a collection of short stories about guys with glasses! I want to dedicate this post to my wonderful boyfriend, who is the sexy, glasses-wearing man of my dreams! I think this picture looks quite a bit like us, except that he doesn't have such a creeper face and I'm not all that cute. But otherwise, totally us! 

Since I'm dedicating this post to my boyfriend, I'll use this chance to tell you a cute and kind of funny story about him. He pretty much doesn't speak English at all, but he isn't self-conscious about trying and has endless enthusiasm for learning. He's picked up a bunch of phrases from me in the 4 months we've been dating, and he's also remembered a lot of the English he learned in school (and in movies). But there are a lot of times when he uses correct English in the incorrect way. 

Example #1: When my boyfriend stubs his toe, he screams "Fuck off!!!" at his foot. I feel really bad, but I can't help falling over laughing whenever this happens. 

Example #2: When he drops something, or knocks something over, my boyfriend says "OUCH!" I go running into the bathroom to save him from what I assume is terrible pain, to find he's just knocked over the laundry soap.

Example #3: When he burps, my boyfriend says "Oops!" 

However, my boyfriend CAN use the phrase "My way or the highway!" correctly, when I say "Excuse me" he always answers with "You're excused," and he's very good at road rage in English! I think if he wrote about some of the weird things I say in Japanese, it would be 3 or 4 times as long as this little paragraph and a hundred times more amusing. Sometimes communication hiccups happen, and they are really frustrating, but these kind of interesting quirks make it worth it.   

Anyways, sorry for going on and on about my own love story! I hope you guys enjoy this LONG OVERDUE dose of smut! 

Read Online: Link Here!
Download: Link Here!

4 comments:

  1. Aw, you two are such a kawaii couple!!!! <3
    Thank you for the wonderful update!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of you are so cute ^^. Not to sound creepy but if you have a blog about your life in Japan I would definitely follow it. I'm an East Asian Studies major with concentration on Japanese Classic Literature and had fate allowed it I would have been a Japanese major. I studied in Japan but it was not enough to be fluent so I've always regretted giving up on Japanese halfway. I really admire your fluency in Japanese and hope I can pick up Japanese again someday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. :))) Thank you for the dose of cuteness and for the dose of smutness. Great mixure:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks so much for smut series <3
    I always love your blog to read your daily stories about life in Japan !!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.