Friday, April 3, 2015

[RAW] Kindan Fukusuu Love

As of April 1st, I changed companies! I still work as an ALT, and in the same town where I used to (even in the same schools, for the most part.) My city changed ALT companies because the previous company (the largest private ALT company in Japan, I'll let you figure out which one) did a lot of shady stuff and didn't treat employees all that great. So almost all of us working in this city also changed companies so we could stay here. I've only been with the new company for a few weeks now but they gave us a really, really high quality training session last week and have been overall very supportive and not very shady, so I'm very happy with my current employer.

I've still got about a week of paid time off, so I'll use the time to scan some more smut mangas for you guys! I'm also thinking of starting a second blog to write about my international relationship with a Japanese man and our everyday life here in Japan. I figure that, since it doesn't involve scanning and uploading manga, I'll have an easier time finding free time to write that kind of blog. I'm kind of stumped as to what to NAME this new blog, though. Any advice would be appreciated! 

Read Online: Link Here!
Download: Link Here!

5 comments:

  1. Is there a chance you can upload this month's ARIA's magazine? ;;

    ReplyDelete
  2. suggestions:
    Love language 'problems'.
    Lovey-dovey in Japan ♡
    How I live romance
    'Love Ballad'
    My love tale.

    I am very happy for you, I wish you the best! I hope to read soon your new blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the update!!
    I look forward to reading your blog about Japan and boyfriend! :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.