Monday, September 28, 2015

Kuroookami no Ichizokku - Volume 1

I thought the art in this manga was really beautiful too, and I believe it's about werewolves, so I snatched it up as soon as I saw it. There's a 2nd volume to this series as well, but I don't own it. 

In other news, the teachers at my biggest and possibly favorite school had mentioned to me back in May that it would be great if I gave a presentation at the beginning-of-the-month school assembly sometime, but I laughed and said "Yeah, wouldn't that be great," and hoped they'd forget. They didn't. Guess who's getting up on stage and teaching 500 students and 35 teachers "If you're happy and you know it" on Thursday? Yup, me. FML

Read Online: Link Here!
Download: Link Here! 

3 comments:

  1. Hello!
    Recently someone requested that the group I work for, The End, pick up Shuuden na Kankei. But we only work on titles that are definitely dropped, and so since I couldn't find anything about the status of this series and you're still active on the blog I came to ask if you're still working on it or not. Thank you~~~ (sry for putting this on an unrelated post lol)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ishitoori,

      I'd be happy to have you take over the series! Would you like me to send you the RAWs? If so, please send me an email at icarusbride at gmail dot com. Thanks and best of luck!


      Icarus

      Delete
  2. Yay, looks like an interesting title. Thank you for sharing! And good luck with presentation. You will definitely do it great!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.