Monday, October 26, 2015

[RAW] The Hana to Yume - December 2015 Issue

Hey guys! I saw this magazine at the store the other day while grocery shopping and just had to buy it after all the info I got from people in the chatbox telling me that Love So Life had finally ended and that there were a few assorted side stories trickling out to round out the ending. This issue contains one of those stories. Unfortunately, it's a Rio-and-Takeru centered side story where Shiharu and Matsunaga-san only appear as side characters and the twins don't appear at all. 

There are also, of course, a host of other manga (both series and one-shots) contained in this massive volume. It cost me 690 yen (a bit over 7$) so please get my money's worth out of it for me! I had to take the money to buy this out of my weekly food budget because I'm strictly budgeting so I can save up money to move. 

Warning: This magazine has 700 pages and the file is a bit over 400MB, so be aware before downloading if you have a bandwidth limit of some kind! 

Read Online: Link Here!
Download: Link Here!

2 comments:

  1. You're heaven sent, Icarus bride-sama! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much ^w^ I was curious about a Skip Beat novel that is supposed to be in this issue.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.