Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Betsucomi Issue #11, 2015 (10-13-2015)

Good evening, everyone! It's pretty late Wednesday night as I write this, and I'm about to go to sleep. Unfortunately I'm very sick :( Please say some prayers for me to get well soon. I don't have many 'cold symptoms' but my throat is very painful and I'm terribly weak and exhausted. While I sleep and try to heal, please enjoy this magazine!

Read Online: Link Here!
Download: Link Here!


Like Petit Comic from my last post, this magazine also contained an entire manga volume as a free present. This volume is also a collection of one-shots from aspiring manga artists. The common theme among all of these stories is "First Love." Enjoy!

Read Online: Link Here!
Download: Link Here!

3 comments:

  1. Muchas gracias por todo :)... Eres genial y espero te mejores pronto.. :( ... Orare por ti... Muchos abrazos y saludos :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Muchas gracias por todo :)... Eres genial y espero te mejores pronto.. :( ... Orare por ti... Muchos abrazos y saludos :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for so many wonderful scans! Special thanks for your efforts to upload the scans despite feeling unwell. Hopefully, you are back to health already!
    By the way, if you still have not found the first chapter of Niehime to Kemono no Ou, you can read it at otakumole.ch (http://otakumole.ch/?page=manga&manga=95508).

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.