Wednesday, November 25, 2015

[RAW] Betsucomi Issue 12, 2015 and Hana to Yume Isssue 24, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! I'm thankful for my good health, my life here in Japan, my job, my friends (including all of you!) and most of all for my amazing fiance. Today I'll celebrate in two ways: (1.) My friend is coming over to my house after work and we are ordering delivery pizza! This is a pretty big deal because a large pizza here costs almost $30 US! (2.) I'm going to release TWO full magazines for you guys to enjoy!


Betsucomi Issue 12, 2015 (2015-11-13)
Read Online: Link Here!
Download: Link Here!
Furoku (2016 Calendar): Link Here!


Hana to Yume Issue 24, 2015 (2015-11-20)
Read Online: Link Here!
Download: Link Here!
Furoku (Drama CD): Link Here!

This issue of Hana to Yume included an Ore-sama Teacher Drama CD, which I've also uploaded (link above). I love when manga magazines give Drama CDs as furoku, even if it's of a series I don't read, because it feels like I got a more value for my money than some sticky notes, a cellphone strap or a file folder. 

1 comment:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving!
    We do not have such holiday in my country, but I am thankful (and happy) to be able to participate in generous shares of manga downloads:)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.