Tuesday, November 24, 2015

[RAW] Lala Issue #12, 2015 (2015-10-24)

I'm back! The cold I mentioned in my last post really kicked my butt, but I'm finally feeling better and I'm back with another full magazine for you guys. This time it's Lala. This magazine (all magazines in Japan, really, but especially this one) is dated in a weird way. The magazine is released two months in advance of its target month, meaning that the "December issue" of Lala was released on October 24th and sold in stores from 10/23 to 11/22 2015. On 11/23 the "January issue" came out, although its official release date was the following day. This is another special feature of the Japanese manga magazine industry, they always sell the magazine in stores the day before its official release date, but never more than one day before. In any case, this magazine is no longer available in stores. I picked up the latest issue today and will scan it as soon as I have time. There are a few other magazines waiting in queue before the next Lala issue, however. In the meantime, please enjoy this issue!

Read Online: Link Here!
Download: Link Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.