Sunday, November 8, 2015

[RAW] Petit Comic Issue #11, 2015 (2015-10-08)

I really like this magazine. Unlike most of the stories in Betsucomi, Hana to Yume and Lala, the stories in this magazine feature primarily single working women in their 20's, because that's the target audience of the magazine. I find 'daily life' stories in the high-school aged genre very boring, but I rather like them in this older age-range because I can relate. Unfortunately, some of the manga in this magazine can be a bit heavy to read because they use a lot of high level words (particularly work-place conversations about joint stock corporations and planning-stage consumer product evaluation trial results and so on) and there isn't any furigana. I have a 'rule' for myself that I don't use a dictionary when reading manga anymore, only when reading novels, but sometimes I have to break that rule with this magazine when I come across an especially high-level word that I can't figure out from context. It makes reading feel less like entertainment and more like study, but I guess it can't be helped. 

In any case, I hope you enjoy this issue of this magazine. It is released the 8th of every month so this issue was released in the beginning of October, meaning the next issue is already out as of the time of this post! Look forward to it after I've gotten through the other magazines I already bought, probably the week after next.

Read Online: Link Here!
Download: Link Here!


You guys are double lucky today, because the furoku for this month's issue is an entire extra manga volume full of oneshots. I believe that these oneshots are all by aspiring manga artists. The magazine requested aspiring manga artists to submit oneshots to their contest and the magazine picked the best 3 or 4 and published them in this volume. They also asked readers to vote online for which story they liked the best, so I assume that the person whose manga ranked the highest will potentially get the chance to publish a series or future oneshots in the main magazine or related magazines. Unfortunately, you can only vote once per magazine purchase, and I already voted (because if you vote you get entered into a raffle for cool presents) so you guys won't be able to vote, but I hope you enjoy these stories.

Read Online: Link Here!
Download: Link Here!

1 comment:

  1. Yay!! Thank you~ I liked the oneshot stories :D

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.