Saturday, November 7, 2015

[RAW] S Kei Megane Danshi 2

Good morning, everyone! It's Sunday morning here in Japan and my glasses-man is still sleeping, so I have a little time to put together this post for you. A nice collection of smut stories featuring male leads who are (supposedly) sadists and who wear glasses. I get the impression that in Japan "S" or "sadist" doesn't have the same meaning as in English (someone who enjoys watching others suffer) but rather merely designates the more dominant/aggressive partner. 

Some of you guys may have noticed I posted some pics on facebook of my recent magazine haul. I'm almost done reading Petit and then I'll debind it and get it up here first. After that you can expect to see Betsucomi and Lala later this week. Thanks for all your support!



Read Online: Link Here!
Download: Link Here!

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad to read your wonderful article. Im looking forward to read more of your works and posts. You did a good job! Try to visit my site too and enjoy.

    triciajoy.com

    www.triciajoy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really interesting and knowledgeable. Thanks for sharing. I really appreciate it a lot. Please do more blogs in the future. Thank you and God bless to the blogger!

    www.imarksweb.org

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.