Wednesday, November 4, 2015

[RAW] Youchien de Aimashou

Good morning, everyone! I hope you're all having a good day. I am! I'm teaching my favorite classes at my favorite school today and I have a yummy dinner waiting for me tonight when I get home. I guess it doesn't take too much to make me happy.

I picked up the bi-weekly Hana to Yume yesterday for the first time in a while and debound it last night. I'll scan it tonight and see if I can get it uploaded for you guys tonight or tomorrow morning. I have found that I have (a very small amount of) free time lately that I haven't had for the past year or so, so I'm going to see if I can get on a regular scanning schedule. At this point it's just a goal, not a promise, but I'd really like to be able to scan the two bi-weekly Hana to Yume magazines, Betsucomi, Lala and Petit every month, and The Hana to Yume and possibly Lala DX every 3 months. I have to calculate how much this will cost, though, because my problem at this point is not so much how long will take to debind and scan all of these, but the amount it will cost to buy them! 

In the meantime, please enjoy this cute, very lightly smutty story of a daycare teacher named Himawari who butts heads with the handsome and charming head architect of a construction company that is building a tall building next to her daycare that, if completed according to plan, will completely block out the sunlight to the daycare. 

Read Online: Link Here!
Download: Link Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.