Monday, November 2, 2015

[RAW] Yume no Shizuku, Ougon no Torikago

Hey guys! I'm a big fan of Shinohara Chie's previous series, Red River (aka Anatolia Story, aka Sora wa Akai Kawa no Hotori), and although I haven't been following it properly I like this story as well. Unlike most of the RAWs I post on this blog I DID NOT SCAN THESE and I take no credit for them. I don't know who the original scanner is; I collected the separate volumes from several different download sites who I am also pretty sure are not the original scanners. Whoever scanned these RAWs, thanks for your hard work! 

I am planning to buy Volume 7, which recently came out, and scan it myself. Until then, let's catch up on the story thus far!

Volume 1: Link Here!
Volume 2: Link Here!
Volume 3: Link Here!
Volume 4: Link Here!
Volume 5: Link Here!
Volume 6: Link Here!

6 comments:

  1. hey are we allowed to use these raws for scanlation?
    thanks a lot

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. me gustaria segir viendo la histroria cuando suben los otros cap

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! But...I think volume 6 is missing a page! Between 60 and 61, I'm pretty sure there's supposed to be a page there.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.