Thursday, December 17, 2015

[RAW] Hana to Yume - Issue 1, 2016 (2015-12-05)

It's about time I got around to releasing this; the next issue will be in stores tomorrow! This issue of Hana to Yume included a 2016 calendar full of illustrations from various Hana to Yume series. I've also scanned the calendar for you guys to enjoy. Unfortunately in order to scan the calendar I had to destroy it, and now can't hang it on my wall.

The day after tomorrow I am headed to America! I won't be able to get the most recent issue of Petit or tomorrow's Hana to Yume scanned before I go, but I will make sure to do them when I get back. I also have a few extra goodies scanned in advanced to post for you guys even when I'm on vacation!

Read Online: Link Here!
Download: Link Here!

7 comments:

  1. Thank you so much and enjoy the holidays! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome and thank you for your lovely comment! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too!

      Delete
  2. Tks so much 😻 I love Kami-sama, akatsuki no yona, namaikizakari 😻 oh can u scan Hanayume No.3,too ? 😺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I will when I get back to Japan! Now I'm in America visiting my family for an extended Christmas and New Year's vacation.

      Delete
  3. Hi, do you mind telling me which manga is representing October? I've tried to find the name for it everywhere, but to no avail.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.