Saturday, December 19, 2015

[RAW] QQ Sweeper

Volume 1
Read Online: Link Here!
Download: Link Here!

Volume 2
Read Online: Link Here!
Download: Link Here!

Volume 3
Read Online: Link Here!
Download: Link Here!

This is the complete series of Motomi Kyousuke's popular manga QQ Sweeper in medium-low quality tankobon scans. I'd previously posted the RAWs for a few assorted chapters (scanned from Betsucomi Magazine) on this blog, but I really love all of Motomi Kyousuke's manga and absolutely wanted to share the complete series with you guys. 

There is also a follow-up series to QQ Sweeper, called Queen's Quality, currently running in Betsucomi magazine. I bought and scanned a few issues of this magazine recently but it's pretty massive (over 500 pages) which is a lot of work to scan every month, and since Queen's Quality is the only series I enjoy in the entire magazine, I think I'm going to stop wasting time and money on Betsucomi and just buy the Queen's Quality tankobon as they are released.  

8 comments:

  1. I salute you for all the hard work. Thank you very much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! Thanks for reading and commenting. Happy holidays to you!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for all your hard work! This series is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your work! I appreciate very much, but volume3 is not finished yet--. I think chapter 14 and 15(last chapter) is missing. Could you scan it until last chapter, please? If possible, I would like to read it online, not download, Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The download links should be correct, it looks like just the online reader didn't completely upload. I'll go back and add the rest when I get a chance.

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.