Monday, February 1, 2016

[RAW] Hana to Yume - Mega Release

I'm sooooo sorry for getting so off track with magazine releases! Ever since getting back to Japan, I've been crazy busy with preparations for moving, work, private lessons, and even having a little bit of a social life. If you want to hear some more details of exactly what's been keeping me so busy, please check out the long-overdue update on my other blog. Today I'm finally making a bit of a step in the right direction towards catching up with magazine releases by releasing the past 3 issues of Hana to Yume all at once. I also have one issue of Petit and two issues of Lala sitting debound on my desk waiting for me to find time to scan them. Please continue to be patient!

Hana to Yume Issue #2, 2016 (2015-12-20)
Read Online: Link Here!
Download: Link Here!

Hana to Yume Issue #3, 2016 (2016-01-05)
Read Online: Link Here!
Download: Link Here!

Hana to Yume Issue #4, 2016 (2016-01-20)
Read Online: Link Here!
Download: Link Here!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your engagement and move in together ;) I wanted to post on your other blog was not successful :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much and Congratulations!♥ I read your other blog and it was so nice! I'm so happy to read and know more about you!♥

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.