Wednesday, April 20, 2016

[RAW] Petit Comic Issue #03, 2016 (2016-02-08)

Hey guys! I found the RAWs for this issue of Petit Comic on my computer; I don't even remember buying or scanning it, but it seems that I did, and the very day before moving, based on the release date of the magazine! Sorry I made you all wait so long for the release. 
I also found a random copy of Issue #04 (released in March) still hanging around the magazine shelves at my local supermarket, even though they are supposed to send back all the old issues the day they start selling the next month's issue. So, fortunately, there will be no missing issues of Petit magazine! I have already scanned issues #04 and #05, and am in the process of getting them uploaded, so I should be able to post both later this week. 
I've gotten my hands on the next issue of Hana to Yume as well, so look forward to Life So Happy RAWs in the next few days as well! 

Read Online: Link Here!
Download: Link Here!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you!♥ Love your new apartment! It was so nice and I enjoy watching your video tour of it! Ahaha! Love your fiancee's manga tower!♥ Want to have one myself! So cool!!♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thaaaaanks ♥. your new apartment is beautiful and congratulations on this new stage. You're very happy.♥ ♥ ♥
    >.<)//

    indeed , there some of Betsucomi in your computer? I hope yes haha. ♥ luck . ^^

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.