Saturday, April 30, 2016

[RAW] Petit Comic Issue #05 (2015-04-08)

Omataseshimashita! Here is the most recent issue of Petit Comic magazine. The next issue is due out on May 8th. 
Right now it's Golden Week here in Japan, and everything's a little hectic, but we have been enjoying taking a few day trips and preparing to get married. After traveling to my fiance's hometown to get his parents' blessing and their signatures on our marriage certificate, we're finally all set and will be passing all of the necessary documents in to city hall tomorrow morning. Next time I post here, I'll be a married woman! ♡

Read Online: Link Here!
Download: Link Here!

3 comments:

  1. Hello! I'm a new member here and thank you so much for the amazing work! I'm glad I ran into this page by accident ^^

    I have a small question and it'd be great if you can help me. I'm new to this kind of magazine like this Petit Comic one so can you explain for me in details more? It seems like there are many mangas featured in here so can I know the names as well? They are amazing!

    Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.