Wednesday, May 4, 2016

[RAW] Furachi na Megane

There are a few days left until the next Petit Comic is released, and I have a tiny bit of free time thanks to Golden Week, so I'm going to scan up a few of the large stack of debound smut manga I have sitting in my closet. I went on a shopping spree almost 2 years ago no, and bought around 50 manga for 100 yen each at a few different bookoffs, and although I've been scannign and releasing them ever since I still have about 15 volumes in my closet. My fiance thought I was crazy for bringing a huge pile of lose pages of manga with me, but I'm determined to get all of these volumes scaned for you guys at some point. Today's release is for ladies who love a man in glasses. This collection of smut stories all revolve around male protagonists who wear glasses and all the stories take place in the office after hours. Enjoy!

Read Online: Link Here!
Download: Link Here!

1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.